Collection of Personal Information
We collect and store information that you or third parties provide to our Websites or Customer Service Department. Some examples are the following: name, billing and shipping addresses, e-mail address, and telephone number. In some cases, your business contact information may be provided to us by a person or designated department within your company.
In addition to the information you provide to us, we may collect traffic information by means certain tools such as cookies. When you browse our Websites or download information, we automatically collect and store the type of browser and operating system used, the date and time you visited our Websites, the web pages or services you accessed at our Websites, and purchase statistics. This information will be used for enhancing the browsing experience of users. Although you are not required to accept cookies when visiting our Website, some parts of it may not function properly if you reject cookies.
Use and Sharing of Personal Information
We may use the personal information we collect from you in ways described below:
· For verifying your identity.
· For providing and improving products, services, and support to you.
· For improving and customizing our Website.
· For communicating with you about our products, services, and events.
· For enabling us to comply with the obligations to third parties or government agencies, or as required by law, in relation to the supply of our products and services to you.
· For analyzing or enforcing contractual rights.
· For prevention and detection of fraud, malicious activities, or security threats.
· For any other purposes as agreed from time to time by you and us.
Safekeeping of Personal Information
We strive to ensure that your personal information is protected against unauthorized disclosure, misuse or alteration, and that it is maintained securely in our system. However, we cannot guarantee the security of information provided over the Internet and will not be responsible for breaches of security beyond our control.
Access and Correction of Personal Information
You may request access to, correct, and update personal information you provide to us by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org